LOVE

Love yourself and Love others.
NOBODIES PERFECT


Monday, May 26, 2014

This is sad!

Why am I living.

May 26th, 2014by Lost_Teen331

Why am i here? Why am I alive? I feel as if i’m alone. An if that’s the case the I WANT TO KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW !!!
The person I want to be is the one that has a great life because he has actual friends and a family that loves and supports him in his decision. But I know for a fact I have none of that. An i’ll tell you why.
I am not a social person. Iv’e spent my whole time after school at home not with friends. When I try to make friends I end up either trying too hard or just don’t know how to make a connection with the person. I even pretend the people I mostly talk to are my friends. But in the end they’re just classmate the i’ll either see them next year or won’t see them again. I’m so lonely that I resorted to go suicide and almost succeeded. But didn’t and ended up crying even asking god the person that I don’t do anything for, for help me with my wishes. An that wish was to have friends right away….
My parents do not love each other at all. Sure they might show some love time to time but they’re just playing around. Their only together for me and my brother. My mom does not support me at all unless I want to be a Nurse. An my dad doesn’t play the parent role or the dad role. He is currently in a different country trying to make a business. Leaving my mom taking care of my grandpa, grandma, little brother, and I. For all I know I don’t care at all about family love anymore.
All I want is my life to get better than this stupid lonely horrible fucking life. After finishing this post I might have felt better but in the end this suicidal feeling will come again. And as each time comes again I would have been able to kill myself. Good Bye…http://suicideproject.org/2014/05/why-am-i-living/

No comments:

Post a Comment